View Profile Wiesi

All 241 Game Reviews

48 w/ Responses

Well yeah, it's sort of ingenious haha! I love it, but its not fun to play.

jeremy7986 responds:

THX, I'll do my best to make this game better! :D

Damn this has so much potential! Really nice graphics and overall the game nails that zelda feeling. The only thing I'm missing is a footstep sound when the hero is using the stairs! :D

Wolod responds:

Thank you! You're right I've totally forgot about this sound effect *slaps forehead* It'll be added today, sir :)

Great little game! Believe it or not, I was thinking about making a salmon game too but now you did it first and very good. BUT you really should implement NG-highscores.

AlexVsCoding responds:

Hey Wiesi! Thanks for your response, used to love playing your flash games when I was in highschool. Glad you enjoyed playing it. In the next update for the game that I'm currently working on, I'll be implementing an endless mode with a leaderboard. Hope this answers your question!

Haha I like this! Very cute and fun! :)

Great game! I've never ever played as an egg before! Very original!

Fantastic! Best physics game i have ever played! Everything was top notch! Incredible work!

LunarGamesDev responds:

Thanks Wiesi! :D

I found the game pretty well done. Good gameplay. And I loved the title screen and the other graphics but the game's missing some catchy music! You also should implement NG highscores.

Haha I really loved the shower scene with the whale. Good work!

Very funny and creative idea! The presentation is awesome as well! Keep it up! How about a medal or so?

This is awesome BUT you really need to implement NG highscores!

a fox is a fox