View Profile Wiesi

All 241 Game Reviews

48 w/ Responses

What an awesome platformer!! You really nailed it! Awesome graphics/animations, awesome controls, awesome atmosphere/soundFX, awesome everything. Maybe there could be a little bit of music in the background but whatever. I'm in love with this game anyway. :)

BTW, I think you made the most beautiful game icon ever (the two squirrels watching the sunset)!

This puzzle game has some really fresh new elements! Fun to play, great graphics as well! Awesome!

The background music really got me! What a great choice. Also the whole game is creative and lovely to the max! :D

Wow, a puzzle platformer with a new and fresh idea!! That's rare. Really awesome concept and great game!

Hilarious and touching at the same time! I really love what you did here! Can't wait for your next work! <3

molkman responds:

Danke Felix. Really appreciate it. Take care babe. xx

20 stars for this! Well, 21. It's just that good. It's that sort of creativity i love to find here on Newgrounds! Please, please keep up the unbelievable good work!

Damn! This game seriously rocks!!

Yword responds:

Thanks a lot for playing!

Super cute and fantastically executed. This clay look is just awesome. I admire your work!

Fantastic game! I really love how smooth the gameplay is! Super fun! Oh and the graphics are so nice as well!!

Five out of five!