View Profile Wiesi

All 241 Game Reviews

48 w/ Responses

Awesome game! I had fun playing it! My current daily rank is 6.

This really has the original oldschool feeling to it. I feel like I'm a young boy again and visiting the arcades for the first time. Pure magic!

This is a very charming game! I especially liked the graphics and the music. Keep up the great work! Btw, how did you do the rewind? Is it a build in option in GDevelop?

Suuper cool game! Really addicting and fun! Also very nice graphics and fitting music! This made my day. EDIT: I JUST FINISHED IT!!!! YEEHAAAAW!!

I died shortly after i defeated the big airship. However, great game! It could use some tweaks here and there, but overall awesome work! Thanks for entertaining us!

Really tight controls, precise to the max! And the whole game has a lot of charme to it! I love it!

Wow! Really incredibly well done! Besides "Dad'N'Me", this is the best Flash brawler I've played so far. Congratulations and keep up the awesome work!

COOONCHIITAAA!!

Wow! This is a really great idea and execution! Haven't seen anything this clever for a long while! Keep up making these "small things"!

cOOL11! I fucking love this shit!!! KEEP UP THE great work man! you ROCK MY WORLD!!

RIDETHEPIG responds: