View Profile Wiesi

All 241 Game Reviews

48 w/ Responses

This game is as awesome as it is hard! Probably the hardest web game I've ever played. The graphics and everything else are superb! Oh and I LOVE the little froggy!! Please keep up the great work! <3

Btw.: I would really like to know how far I made it in the game. Since there are no levels or stages, it's hard to tell. I wish there would be something like a Let'sPlay-video out there (I already searched YT for it without sucess), where I can see how far I made it. I'm just too bad to beat this game on my own. :(

Edit: Yeah!! That's what I was looking for! Thank you!!!

Pixelulsar responds:

A YouTube channel called Puzzle Walkthrough posted a video: https://youtu.be/pFp9NPJBLbw

Hopefully this is what you're looking for!

It can't get any cuter! I'm totally in love with the little frog. Also the whole concept is really creative and fun. Fantastic graphics as well. The only thing missing are highscores, imo. Other than than that: Five stars! (I would even give six) :)

afk-mario responds:

We are working on implementing high scores in to the game :) will post an update in the following days, thanks for playing!

Hilarious game! The controls sometimes felt a bit weird, but other than that i love this game! This desperately needs highscores!

A new game from my favorite game maker! The atmosphere is fantastic and the art is just awesome! The whole thing is a great piece of art! Can't wait for your next game!

Super awesome game! Seriously, I really dig this. Awesome controls, awesome graphics, awesome sound, awesome concept! I'm in a hurry right now, but I will come back later and play this more! Keep up the awesome work! Did I mention that this is awesome? Well, it really is.

UltimoGames responds:

Thanks for your awesome review! Maybe I'll see you in the highscore list later on :)

Very fresh concept! Great game!

The game is overall great, but I missed some important sound FX, like for the treasure chests. However, awesome graphics and good gameplay!

Edit: The sound FX that you added are great! Now the game is perfect!

juanfilix responds:

Thanks for playing it ! wiesii of course the Sound FX are very important in a game i upload this game with a bit of hurry but i will added more sounds Fx like the chest for example in the next update!

It seems to be a very cool game, BUT I have seriously no idea how to pass the jump part in the second level. I just can't jump high enough. Any hints?

Wow! This is really a creative puzzle concept! Also the graphics and the music are awesome! Now let me continue playing... :)

You can tell, a lot of love went into this. Wonderful retro style! And man, how good are those instruction panels?! Just perfect! You nailed it! The graphics, the music and the gameplay, it can't get any better. You did an outstanding job! Keep up the fantastic work!! You rock!

a fox is a fox