View Profile Wiesi

All 241 Game Reviews

48 w/ Responses

I loved this from the very first moment!

Wow! This is a great game! I really dig this!

My Highscore is 2200! Is there any way to get aditional time?

The fire doesn't look like fire. I'm sorry. And why is the wood moving?

Yeah, cool! This game rocks! I just want to continue playing, thank you!

I don't know, I always die.. However, graphics are beautiful and the music is fantastic! But how comes I can't switch the game into fullscreen? Have I missed out something?

You sir, rock!

AlexTheGreatish responds:

Hey, thanks!

Lol! This is pretty funny. It really mimics Minits gameplay. I love Minit, btw! So great work and thank you for the smile! :)

One of the most unique web games I've seen in the last 15 years or so. Really awesome work. I predict you a great future as a game designer! :)

I wish the game had NG high scores implemented but I guess thats not possible with pico8?

bridgs responds:

Possible, but only for those of us who want to write the JavaScript to dredge through PICO-8's memory. Which isn't exactly my cup of tea, but I agree having a shared leaderboard would be wonderful.

And I appreciate the thoughtful comments :)

Cool! This is an awesome platformer! The fact that so many things can be moved and kicked around make this game really unique! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :)

Eggy responds:

Thanks so much Wiesi! coming from a dev that inspired me when I was younger to make games! like franks adventure in school. Its good to see you liking the games I end up making!

I did love making as much of the world have physics as possible! specially the clouds.

a fox is a fox