View Profile Wiesi

All 101 Movie Reviews

16 w/ Responses

As always great, but I would advise against eating something on the side. In any case, I didn't like my breakfast anymore, as good as this episode was.

Cool finally something from Mindchamber again! You're still the king of robots. The idea of ​​having Alloy sing against Boyfriend is fun. Maybe I should do something like that with Powerfox or the shark... Anyway, I was really happy to see something from you again and hopefully there will be more soon!!

By the way, I listened to the Newgrounds Podcast with you! It was definitely very entertaining and interesting to hear all the background information from someone I only knew the animations and games of!

MindChamber responds:

Thanks man! I was afraid it was going to be terribly boring since it was all about old animation and failed schooling haha.. it's great to give this a shot again, and it's awesome to see how you've progressed over the years, you never cease to impress!

Hahaha you get my five for the vagina monster! Well the rest is great too! Hilarious!

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

less gooo

Fantastic! Just fantastic! Please more!

Really an unexpected ending! :D

This just burns everything.

Well, when i look at this i come to the conclusion that magic really does exist. You are a magician. Enough said.

Ingenious. Simply the best stuff on Newgrounds.

a fox is a fox